Many startup businesses don't know about how business website essential. So they are confusing how to start web presence & website should be. Here some tips to start your first business website.
1. Purpose for website: Every business website has a different purpose. Some want to sale online, some just want to promote and sale offline and some just wants web presence. Some have fix pages to provide information about business & some keep changing or add content regularly to get orders or wants subscribers. A website without a clear purpose will give nothing back.
2. Write down content: What you want to say through a website is you know more than anyone else. Even if you plan to hire someone to edit your written content, you can write basic matter. Don’t write too long or too short. If your site is informative and providing knowledge about specific subject, then go ahead with lots of relevant content. If purpose of the site is selling or providing information about your services then content should be up to the point.
3. Think about future growth: When you plan your first website, consider future growth. Even if you start with basic website think how future rework on site can be an easy or supportive platform are good and latest for future growth.
4. Choosing designing company: Thousands of web designing company & freelancers in market so it's difficult to select best for the company. Ask for reference to nearby people, check portfolio & service offered by designing company. Don't go for cheap pricing or offerings because may be such website not at all helpful for your business. For big website you need a reliable company who can provide regular service & best solution.
5. Stay away from free themes or cheap hosting: Many small companies use free website themes / templates and cheap hosting for their website but they aren’t as secure and reliable as those you purchase.
6. Insist on responsive site (devices compatible / mobile site): No matter what type of website you decide, make sure that the site itself is responsive or mobile friendly. Having a site that isn’t mobile optimized can drive away customers, hurt your SEO and look unprofessional.
7. SEO must for website: SEO is a concept you’ll have to keep in mind throughout the entirety of running your website. Good SEO helps to rank your website on top in major search engines and also helps people to easily find you online.